Thank you for your interest in applying for a place at St Peter’s school. You are welcome to apply online or by downloading a printable version of the application form. We look forward to receiving your application.
Thank you for your interest in St Peter's, Cambridge. Our International Department welcomes your application and we are here to help. We look forward to welcoming you to our world-class school.
Criteria for acceptance as St Peter’s international students are:
- they have a genuine desire to learn
- they have a good record of learning and achievement at their previous school – latest school reports are required as part of the application
- they want to participate in extracurricular activities
- they have a good record of attendance at their previous school
- they must sign the application form agreements to abide by all our school rules
- they must accept the conditions of the accommodation programmes (homestay and/or boarding) as determined by the Board and staff of St Peter’s School.
What about student visas?
Overseas students must apply for a visa to study full-time in New Zealand. You will need to pay the full cost of your courses and enrol with an approved education provider like St Peter’s. Visit the Study in New Zealand website for more help.